DPD is Ireland’s largest dedicated parcel delivery company, with our network of 37 depots throughout the country and handling in excess of 15 million parcels per year. DPD Ireland is a market leader with year-on-year sustainable growth.
The role of our Regional Sales Executives will offer candidates a unique & exciting opportunity. Successful candidates will be field based and responsible for business development in assigned regions across the island of Ireland, but will also be contributing to a significant nationwide campaign.
• Exceeding weekly, monthly & quarterly new revenue targets.
• Responding promptly & professionally to all sales enquiries from within their assigned region.
• Identifying & profiling potential new customers, and implementing a professional sales process to convert leads into new business.
• Develop and maintain a constant and planned pipeline of potential new business in the Salesforce CRM platform.
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of assigned regions, including competitor activity, networking opportunities and existing DPD customer base & depot capabilities.
• Responsible for managing a positive working relationship with the depot management & staff within their assigned region; promoting sustainable business development in each area.
• Completion of all reporting and correspondence with other departments needed to support the sales process, as well as activation of new business.
• Prepare reporting and presentations on regional sales activity.
• Managing the activation and handover of new business after initial trading period.
• Be professional, punctual and presentable in all contexts when representing DPD Ireland.
• Sales experience essential.
• Industry experience is advantageous but not essential.
• Third level education preferred.
• Experience selling services in B2B setting is advantageous but not essential.
• Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM platform is advantageous but not essential.
• Proficiency in the application of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, Word & Powerpoint is essential.
• Ambitious self-starter with the confidence and drive to proactively manage their own schedule and time, as well as creating their own opportunities.
• Motivated by a competitive target driven environment.
• Full, clean Irish driving licence and access to own car for daily field activity.
• High level of communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills
• Full time position after an initial 12 month probation period.
• Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission structure.
• Mileage and expense allowances.
• Use of smart phone and personal laptop.
• Successful candidates will have access to company pension scheme & discounted health insurance after probation period.
Please forward a Cover Letter along with your CV to:
Closing date for receipt of applications:
5 pm on Friday 14 September August 2018