The Contact Centre Manager is responsible for the successful operation of DPD Ireland’s Customer Services Contact Centre. DPD Ireland is the country’s largest dedicated parcel carrier collecting and delivering up to 120,000 parcels on a daily basis. This role provides leadership and support to the Customer Services Operation, ensuring that optimum service levels are met and customer satisfaction maintained at all times. This is a fast paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines, high service level requirements
and an extremely broad customer base. This role reports to the Head of Customer Services, Quality and Marketing.
Management of daily workflow, staffing productivity and allocation of resources in line with demand.
- The business operates across 7 days although currently the Contact Centre Team operate across 6 days.
- Continuous review, evaluation and improvement of processes to assure operational efficiency and positive customer experience.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on department KPIs.
- Analysis of contact centre data, identification of areas for improvement, recommendation and implementation of solutions; management of set targets reflecting required service level.
- Ensuring the effective operation of all contact centre related tools – communications system, CRM and other customer support systems. Development of improvements to same to better support the operation.
- Benchmarking against customer services best practices and ensuring that DPD‘s operations reflect these.
- Leadership of team – team management, mentoring and development.
- Management of customer services escalations.
- Liaison with all areas of the organisation which have an impact on customer experience in order to ensure that customers’ expectations are met.
The ideal candidate will :
- Have a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Have 3-5 years‘ experience in a Contact Centre Management role, with evidence of achievements.
- Be an experienced people manager who can coach, train and develop staff and manage productivity.
- Be able to prioritise and control the team workload while ensuring optimum performance.
- Have strong knowledge of SLAs and KPIs and measurement procedures appropriate to a contact centre environment.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently under pressure in order to balance conflicting deadlines and priorities.
- Be a strong communicator, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation to achieve results, and influence and negotiate with a diverse customer base.
- Be totally committed to excellence in customer service, with a proactive, can-do attitude, and a flexible approach.
Please send your CV with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Closing date for applications: Thursday 7th December