Reporting to the Infrastructure and Security Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the computer systems, and provide technical support to ensure the smooth operation of company systems.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Liaise with clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems.
- Respond to breakdowns
- Investigate, diagnose and troubleshoot computer software and hardware faults.
- Repair equipment and replace parts.
- Work to agreed timescales.
- Obtain replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Have a logical mind and be comfortable problem solving/troubleshooting.
- Have excellent Technical skills.
- Be an exceptional Communicator.
- Display enthusiasm to be continually learning.
- Be Capable of working well under pressure.
- A degree is not always necessary, though graduates (particularly those with relevant qualifications) may be preferred. The computing world evolves very quickly and new technologies are always being developed so it is more important that candidates keep IT knowledge up-to-date. Prior work experience gained in any position involving contact with customers or the general public may be advantageous.
Application Process :
Send your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com. Closing date for applications: Friday 9th March 2018