We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Leave Cover) to support a number of Department Heads.
This role will be based in our Head Office in Athlone, Co Westmeath.
- Be a primary contact point for the relevant
Heads of Department and for other
stakeholders across the business.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information
relating to customers, business partners,
employees, business strategy and general
- Record meeting minutes and collating pre or
post meeting reports.
- Prepare Meeting Packs.
- Manage HR records for Department Heads’
- Approve and analyse department weekly/
monthly time sheets.
- Phone support for Department Heads.
- Manage meeting bookings, including venues,
and greeting clients when appropriate.
- Manage customer/business partner
correspondence, including preparation of mail
merges and dealing with queries.
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Carry out special projects as assigned, and be
responsible for meeting deadlines as set by
- Event Management Support.
- Liaise with stakeholders and external bodies on
a range of issues/queries and for the
completion of assigned tasks.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and
drafting responses to queries.
- Other general office duties (filing, opening post
- Provide support to other management team
members as appropriate.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Attention to detail and professional
communication and execution.
- Ability to prioritise with a high workload and
work to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational and time-management
- Flexible and adaptable with a “Can Do”
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Thorough knowledge of computer software
packages – including Microsoft Office Suite
and Apple Suite (in particular Keynote)
- Fast and accurate typing skills with focus on
To apply please CLICK HERE