Regional Sales Manager – Leinster/Dublin
DPD is Ireland’s largest dedicated parcel delivery company, with our network of 34 depots throughout the country and handling in excess of 22 million parcels per year. DPD Ireland is a market leader with year on year sustainable growth.
The Regional Network manager will work in conjunction with our Network Members to assist them in achieving the standard of service required across our Network.
You will work as part of a team to ensure that our service is excellent and that our customers receive the optimum service at all times. The suitable candidate will also have the ability to work on his/her own initiative, will be self-motivated with the ability to think outside the box and
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Have a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Track record of implementing company policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of delivering a strong and sustained control and operational performance within a Network.
- Track record in improving compliance within a system.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to manage communication internally and externally, via telephone, written and face to face, in a professional manner.
- Ability to collate data in an organised manner and to present the same both internally and externally (Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
- Ability to manage time effectively to work with our depots nationwide.
- Be self- motivated with the ability to work under pressure in order to balance conflicting deadlines and priorities.
- Flexible to travel extensively throughout the Network.
To apply please CLICK HERE