DPD Ireland leads the field in next day parcel delivery throughout Ireland, with 38 regionally based collection and delivery depots and a state of the art central sorting hub in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
We are currently recruiting a Regional Network Manager to join our team reporting directly to the Network Manager.
The Regional Network Manager will work in conjunction with our Network Members, assisting them in achieving depot objectives and ensuring that we provide a professional, high quality & cost effective service to our customers.
Role Responsibility :
- Drive efficiency in all business processes, implementing and ensuring compliance to existing company systems and procedures.
- Coach and mentor depot employees in understanding company processes and procedures including delivering amazing service.
- Run, analyse and interpret data to produce professional reports, presenting results internally and externally.
- Suggest new ways of working within current role and look for continuous improvement.
The above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, thus the role may include additional tasks and activities.
Qualifications & Experience required :
- Have a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Positive, energetic, proactive, result-driven and have a can do attitude in all set tasks
- Capable of managing own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals
- Earns others trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Flexibility to travel extensively throughout the Network is essential
Application Process :
- Please apply via email with covering letter and curriculum vitae by Friday, 11th August 2017 to Fidelma Gately, Network Manager - E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Regional Network Manager in the subject line of your email application.