The Telesales will be based in our Athlone head Office.They will be responsible for filtering, qualifying and converting inbound sales enquiries. They will also be expected to identify new revenue opportunities for the company through outbound sales activity. This will be a target driven role.
• Responding promptly and professionally to all inbound sales enquiries.
• Accountable for the qualification of inbound sales enquiries.
• Develop and implement an efficient handover of enquiries to Depots and Regional Sales Executives.
• Identifying, profiling and converting potential new customers and market sectors.
• Implementing a professional sales process to convert outbound sales enquiries into new business
• Exceeding weekly, monthly & annual new revenue targets
• Develop and maintain a constant and planned pipeline of potential new business using Salesforce.com
• Logging and maintaining a high level of sales activity in Salesforce.com
• Completing all paperwork, reporting and correspondence with other departments needed to support the activation of new business
• Prepare weekly and monthly reporting and presentations on new business opportunities
• Be professional, punctual and presentable in all contexts when representing DPD Ireland
• Graduates welcome to apply
• Experience in outbound sales activity preferred
• Experience using Salesforce.com an advantage
• High level of communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills
• High level of proficiency in the application of Microsoft office suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint
To apply please CLICK HERE