We are currently recruiting an Insurance Administrator to join the Finance Department. Working as part of the Insurance team you will provide a high quality service to customers of DPD Ireland. Processing insurance claims in line with procedures and compliance standards. Managing and maintaining the best practice procedures for insurance claims handling.
- Communicating verbally and in writing to colleagues and customers.
- Providing advice, guidance and assistance to colleagues and customers.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure appropriate and timely communications on all issues relating to claims handling.
- You may also be required to work in the credits services/billing departments in relief situations.
- Previous experience in a similar role a distinct advantage.
- Strong competency in Windows based programmes, most notably Excel are required.
- Good communication, analytical, presentation and telephony skills with an ability to discuss and explain information such as liability, coverage, indemnity and policy conditions to all relevant parties.
- Experience dealing with difficult customer interactions, demonstrating ability to close issues effectively Highly organised, able to prioritise, multi-task and process information with high levels of accuracy
- Full understanding of the impact of errors, omissions, poor service and oversights.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Have a strong customer focus with a keen eye for detail.
To apply please CLICK HERE